" Travel Insurance Facilities Plc (tifgroup) in Association with MAG.

tifgroup have put together a comprehensive set of Travel Insurance products for MAG Members.

We offer a range of travel insurance policies and cover levels, to suit your budget and trip, including Single Trip and Annual Multi Trip along with upgrade options to cover travellers with Pre existing Medical Conditions, Sports and Activities including Winter Sports, Golf and Wedding cover. "


Motorcycle Tour Travel Insurance 

"As you will no doubt have found, many Travel Insurance policies restrict the permissible engine size for motorcycles, however, the good news is that Voyager Plus policies can provide you with cover for any size engine providing you hold the appropriate licence."

"Not many travel insurance policies are put together with motorbikes or their riders in mind – that’s why we offer travel insurance for bikers through Carole Nash.

As one of the UK’s leading motorcycle insurance specialists we know that, for touring motorcyclists, the journey itself is as important as the destination. Travelling with your bike isn’t a typical holiday – the things you’ll need from your travel insurance are totally different."

From their website "

After 17 years of supporting motorcycle travellers, we've taken a fresh look at what we offer. We're delighted to be teaming up with Voyager Insurance going forward.

 Covers riders aged 18 - 84!   
No maximum engine size   
Single, annual, multi-trip and family   
Offroad cover available for up to 7 days"

From their website - "All our travel insurance policies will cover you for on-road motorcycling, with no cc restrictions, as long as you hold a FULL licence to be riding a bike of that size in your home country, and wear a crash helmet (even if local law doesn’t insist on it). On-road motorcycling does not necessarily have to be a tarmac road, but the road must be what passes for the road locally. (see below)"

They address the off-road question in some detail, check their website.



From their website - "JS Travel Insurance will cover anyone using a Motorcycle with an engine size of 50cc to 350cc and above. The policy will also cover you for using a Scooter or a Moped. Your UK Licence must state that you can ride this type of vehicle on public roads"

They do specifically address Touring, off-road use and track days.